Oilpan.com manages the entire end-to-end manufacturing process including quality control. Through our years of experience, proven processes, and seasoned manufacturing plants, we constantly meet and exceed product requirements.
Standardized quality control and assurance processes are employed by our engineers to minimize manufacturing variances and provide customers with the quality and precision necessary to consistently stand on the edge of performance innovation.
- Deep & Shallow Draw Stamping
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Rubber Injection Molding
- Die-cast, Sand cast and Gravity Casting
- Chrome and Vacuum Metallization
- Extrusion and CNC machining
- Wiring and electronic components
Oil pan specific capabilities:
- OEM replacement oil pans
- Fabrication ready oil pan cores
- Custom oil pump pick-ups and dipsticks.
- Wet sump fabricated to specifications
- Dry sump fabricated to specifications
- Fabrication components
- Custom finishes
- Highly customized work for volume customers